ok so most of my stuff is written in ADADGBE but i was getting bored with the tuning so i tried GCGCFAD instead but still sounded the same but, meh, just heavier. so i was wondering if you guys have any sevenstring tunings which i can move my ADADGBE stuff over to without to much hassle and so that it stil sounds 'br00talz'

cheers.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
BEADGbe.

Seriously, what is the use of tuning down into the bass range?

Tune back to regular 7-string tuning for a change, perhaps? Or tune everything down a half step, or a full step..I don't know, what exactly are you looking for?

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
Quote by ChurchNSkate
BEADGbe.

Seriously, what is the use of tuning down into the bass range?

Tune back to regular 7-string tuning for a change, perhaps? Or tune everything down a half step, or a full step..I don't know, what exactly are you looking for?

thats why you use higher gauge, when i tune to G on the 7th its still really tight. and anyway BEADGbe doesnt cut it for me becuase ive never played standard on 6 and when i play i dont over use the B.

so can someone just answer my question please.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by Eric 666
GCGCGCE

Play some SYL and STFU.

the low end would be the same as what im in now, only difference is the highs.

SYL own though.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

wtf is it with UG... cant get a serious answer to anything.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

The tuning isn't the problem, it's your own lack of creativity...you need to try harder to get more out of what you already know rather than trying to use different tunings as a quick fix.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Try tuning higher.....Lower doesn't mean heavier.......C standard has a nice Metal sound in my opinion....Try playing in standard dude....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the thing is that it's difficult to find any Br00talz tuning that's useful. Drop-A ftw
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by steven seagull
The tuning isn't the problem, it's your own lack of creativity...you need to try harder to get more out of what you already know rather than trying to use different tunings as a quick fix.

Very true, mr seagull.
Quote by steven seagull

im not using the tuning as a quick fix, ive got songs in a range of styles im just looking for a different sound.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by BladeSlinger
Try tuning higher.....Lower doesn't mean heavier.......C standard has a nice Metal sound in my opinion....Try playing in standard dude....

C is boring

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by BladeSlinger

have done.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by bodomfan666
im not using the tuning as a quick fix, ive got songs in a range of styles im just looking for a different sound.

Then WTF kind of a question is this?
A different tuning isn't going to change your overall sound, good gear will - oh and you have to able to play too.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
Then WTF kind of a question is this?
A different tuning isn't going to change your overall sound, good gear will - oh and you have to able to play too.

i can play, and for my style have good gear, i just want something different.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Quote by bodomfan666

It doesn't matter what tuning you're in, you still only have the same 12 notes on the guitar. If you want a different sound then you have to try harder to make things interesting, if all you do is play the same old crap and rely on changing tunings to add variety then everything's going to sound the same.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
TS, what exactly are you looking for? A lower tuning? Just tune your friggin strings lower, problem solved! but you might as well play a bass.
Quote by Manimosity
TS, what exactly are you looking for? A lower tuning? Just tune your friggin strings lower, problem solved! but you might as well play a bass.

not another one... A downtuned guitar is NOT equal to a bass! what's wrong with you people?

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
gonna have to say... EADGBe
If its not fender than whatever]
just by a 6 string bass?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.