Poll: Do you get bugged about your long hair?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you get bugged about your long hair?
Yes and it annoys me.
139 37%
No, but I'd be annoyed if they did.
41 11%
Yes and I have no problem with it.
131 35%
No, but I wouldn't be annoyed if they did.
42 11%
I don't remember.
17 5%
Voters: 371.
Page 1 of 4
I'm wondering how many people get bugged about their long hair as much as I do. Mine isn't even super long at all. It just makes me want to be like the hell with you. I like my hair. I'm keeping it this way. Discuss?

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

My sis' constantly mocks me but thats what siblings are for.
and ofcourse the random "OI EMO" when in the street.

I hate it this length though, it's not long enough.
I SEEK MOAR LENGTH, MOAAARRR..
the ladies ****ing love my long hair. they ask to touch it, then i fornicate with them,.

and their mothers
For me, I get mocked for short hair, since I'm a girl. Mine isn't even past my chin, and I CONSTANTLY get made fun of for it. I think it's incredibly stupid that guys can't have long hair and girls can't have short hair without getting bugged about it constantly.
Why is it that everyone assumes people on UG have long hair, always wear black tshirts, etc?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
My sis' constantly mocks me but thats what siblings are for.
and ofcourse the random "OI EMO" when in the street.

I hate it this length though, it's not long enough.
I SEEK MOAR LENGTH, MOAAARRR..

Emo hair isn't long...
Quote by floppypick
whats considered long hair?

Not short..?

Some people do, some don't. I don't care.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Yikes
For me, I get mocked for short hair, since I'm a girl. Mine isn't even past my chin, and I CONSTANTLY get made fun of for it. I think it's incredibly stupid that guys can't have long hair and girls can't have short hair without getting bugged about it constantly.

Funny, because I love short hair on girls...

I have long hair, and am almost never given any trouble for it. It's happened maybe twice, and both times I just laugh it off.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Yes, sometimes, but mine has a style so it never looks like a girl's if that's what you mean.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
A friend of mine was called ugly longhaired ****er about 3 hours ago..

We stood in front of him.. he was quiet .. should have sseen the look on his face..

But my buddy is a real metalhead.. he looks quite dangerous
It`s sad but true.
I don't get made fun of or bitched at so much as praised. My friends think it's the sh*t...and so do I, and that's all I need.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
I used to, but then I got out of high school and got more mature friends.

Now some gals are actually jealous. Yeah, bitches, just Head & Shoulders.
Quote by Jackolas
Why is it that everyone assumes people on UG have long hair, always wear black tshirts, etc?

Because its the stereotype of musicians.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by Jackolas

coz most of the ppl think we r metalheads and "omfg oh so br00tal ".
my hair used to be pretty long, and i got the whole 'EMO' thing whereever i walked?
and constantly mocked at home.

but i cut most of it off since then.

and it looks better the way it is atm i think.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Man, people call me emo for it all the time. Believe me, I'm as far away from emo as it gets.
I have fairly long-ish hair and my dad is always telling me to get a haircut because I look like a "Yetti"

It doesn't bother me. I'm used to it now.
omg i completly understand! everyday this guy behind me in my history class says i need a haircut... and he says it like hes the first to ****ing tell me...omg **** them all! "long" hair ****ing rocks!
I got bugged a bit before. But now I tie my hair back and it doesn't annoy anyone, except myself sometimes.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
An 8 year old told me i had girl hair the other week LOL

and my history teacher calls me an emo :/

my school are normally really tight about having long/long-ish hair bt i havent been told to cut it yet =D
Yeah, I get some comments, but I don't care, because I know my hair is just the ****.
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
mmhm
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
yeah , but I get more compliments on it than complaints
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
I was talking to a friend of a friend once, and he had hair down to his shoulder blades. He was telling me how just a few minutes ago he saw another dude with hair of his length too, and he was like "GET F***ING HAIRCUT YOU HIPPIE!" they both just laughed and the other guy was like '\m/ rock on dude!" It was pretty much awesome. I have intentions of growing my hair out now.
Quote by K!nj!
coz most of the ppl think we r metalheads and "omfg oh so br00tal ".

Ah well.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I know.
But still, i get it. Idiots, you see..

I've got emo length hair (not draped across one eye or anything)... I've never been called anything for that.

I dyed my hair red when I was about 14 and used to get crap shouted at me from across the street. But I also got a lot of girls talking to me about it, so it balanced itself out I guess!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
No, nobody's ever said anything. But then again society says it's ok for me to have long hair.

Society also frowns upon your current location outside the kitchen.
EMO EMO EMO

god thats all i hear

Just because i have long hair doesn't mean I have emo hair
Quote by Vermintide
Society also frowns upon your current location outside the kitchen.

See, this is why I kept hurting you in the user elimination thread
i dont have long hair anymore but when i did the only time i got people mouthing off about it was at pubs which were full of chavs!
otherwise most people thought it was cool
Page 1 of 4