So yeah, embarrasing school stories, line up...

hears mine:

One time in class, my english teacher was having us do improvised speeches in front of the class (you know, so we could work on our speaking skills for a speech we would have to do soon.)

Anywho, I had to go second. The person before me got graffiti as their topic, so I wasn't too nervous about what topic I got. Then my English teach (his name is Norm, btw (and we call teachers by their first name in our school)) decided to give me a fun topic.

He smiles at me and says, "Mr. Roberts, your topic is; what is the greatest thing about women?" I immediately go bright red and ask "What?!" And this was in front of two people I liked. It was awkward to say the least.

After going on a tangeant about how growing up and starting to like girls, I start my next statement. "So, anyway, the first thing that is great about women; you can have sex with them." All the girls in the room went bright red. It was funny and humiliating at the same time.

So, what's yours?
My teacher was talking about Yoga or something in grade 7 so I was like "lets do yoga" I then proceeded to lift my leg up high and fart extremely loud, was really funny.
2nd grade; shat my pants whilst going down the slide. Had to wait one hour before school was let out and even then walk home before I could change.
I fell to sleep after a test and drooled all over my desk. Everyone was like ewww.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by fly fly fly
After going on a tangeant about how growing up and starting to like girls, I start my next statement. "So, anyway, the first thing that is great about women; you can have sex with them." All the girls in the room went bright red. It was funny and humiliating at the same time.

So, what's yours?

instinct says bull****
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I tried hiding a boner. And of course, I got called to the board.

I put my hands in my pocket and walked huncbacked like an orc

It poked the blackboard
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
not happened to me but a friend, we were trying to do something funny because the class was so bored, first we decided to throw paper planes off the windows and try to hit a children as they were on break and we were on the 3rd floor, then we were still bored so my friend take out a mandarine and decided to paste it on the window, we all laughed, then he started throwing the mandarine to the floor and it sticked there. A few minutes later, he said "i'm going to put it under ***'s desk" as she was arriving and sitted he putted the mandarine but he was not fast enough so she sat with his hand and the mandarine on the sit, she jumped because he "raped" her and started crying, she called all the autorities in the school, and my friend got expulsed for ever from the school, not pretty funny but true

PD: *** the most beautiful girl in the school so the expulsion was worth the "joke"

another we were playing basketball and needed one more, and this guy was in the bathroom, he was also a friend of mine, so we were waiting for him to came but he took ages... so another friend entered to the bath and bring it outside by the force, he had a boner and my friend pull him to the middel of the field, all the girls laughed at him and so us, but there does'nt finish, another friend put his pants down and he just ran away almost crying and red from the shame
in 7th grade i was walking with some ppl to our next class, and this one girl says "the chin rest on my violin made it look like i have a hickey!" and i was like "what's a kickey?", but noeone would tell me, i asked some ppl in the class, and this teacher like goofed off and stuff, so he wanted to show this girl a trick, where she would tell him something suprising, and then he would spit some water, then, hes drinking the water, and shes like "Mr. Davis, (my name here) doesn't know what a hickey is!!!" and he spit the water, and it was funny, but also embarrasing, then i said "but really, what is it?" and then he said something bout ppl in like da 1800s with there chuck wagons and how they would get red marks on their head, and i didnt understand what dat had to do with anything, so i asked my mom, and she told me.not that embarrasing, but funny