This really sucks.

I also have no interest in music made by homophobic jocks.

Frat boy punk ftl.
We are not here to be nice. You probably will not like us. We do not wear girls' jeans or get our hair streaked and feathered nor do we believe in comb-overs or crying because it's cool or wearing makeup or kissing boys to attract quasi lesbian girls that you will never get anyway. We are not sensitive; you will not see us cry. Ever. We are not P.C. We will make fun of you if you are fat or hurt yourself while riding a scooter. We believe in the black and white, good vs. evil, objectivism vs. subjectivism. You will just look away when we confront you and your shallow rhetoric. Like Snoop Dogg once said, "Truth hurts. You scared, go to church."

My 2 Dads is a by-product of the 80's. Back when punk was made by punks, not whiney boy-kissers with girls' haircuts and mommy's credit card. Back when rock and roll was played by homeless dirtbags, not trust-fund college kids. Back when your jeans ripped because you wore them for 7 months straight without washing them and not because abercrombie and fitch sold them to you like that for $200. Back when MTV played music and not stupid shows that idolize crack-*****s like Paris Hilton. What happened to those days? By golly they are back, don't you worry.

I think it's funny how they rip on the flavour of the month, yet glue themselves to the Modern Punk Formula.

They seriously f*cking suck.
Quote by sargasm
This really sucks.

I also have no interest in music made by homophobic jocks.

Frat boy punk ftl.

*gives blowjob*
This blows hard, i wouldnt post in here except the guitarist has side burns a goatee, and is ****ing bald.
My 2 Dads.

Taking what was left of punk rock, and shutting it firmly in a coffin and burying it 6 feet under.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
these people are far from homeless and the reason I hate LA.

San Pedro sure is a breath of fresh air compared to this though.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
What is this?

I'm tempted to put this in the pop punk forum.

Either way, this is straight up awful!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
What is this?

I'm tempted to put this in the pop punk forum.

Either way, this is straight up awful!

Just keep moving it from forum to forum to piss people off. That would be classic.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Because Californians are greedy narrowminded gold diggers with no imagination.

Seriously, this needs to be moved to archives of the worst threads.
Quote by Descendent-182
I can make better music with my ass!

I make great music with my ass...daily. It sounds kinda like generic metal of the day, but without the whining.
this band makes me want to cry all of the eyeliner off of my quasi-lesbian face.
Quote by molly bee
this band makes me want to cry all of the eyeliner off of my quasi-lesbian face.

According to my friend, I'm a lesbian, despite the fact that I'm male....I feel so cool.
its funny people dont listen to music because the artists are homophobes
but when i dont listen to music because they are from a christian band
i get flamed like hell in the hc forum...