Page 1 of 2
What songs make moments seem epic? You know the tingly feeling you get when you hear something awesome? Yeah...

Tommy James & The Shondells - Crimson and Clover

Journey - Don't Stop Believing
You Wouldn't Know - Hellyeah
Floods - Pantera
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
if it's night then anything barry white.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
slither- velvet revolver
cochise-audioslave
Quote by kgesme21

Quote by Hsupernova

Oh yeah, and if guitar hero got you into the guitar? you're really playing for the wrong reasons.

there is no wrong reason to play a guitar, except for world enslavement and extermination of certain races, but those guys never make it big anyway.
Agalloch - Not Unlike The Waves
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
knights of the 21st century by hammerfall. BUT only the bit just after the solo. I nearly orgasmed after hearing that. It was that awesome.
Stop using the word 'epic' when it isn't appropriate because it makes you sound like an idiot by Complete Honesty
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
the final countdown or knights of cydonia.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
For some reason, whenever my family goes camping, right when we drive into the woods, my dad always has the windows rolled down and is playing Fly Like an Eagle on the cd player. The bright moon, fresh pine scent, cool breeze, and Steve Miller can really give you chills and a peaceful feeling. You've got to try it, it's a really cool experience .
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Planet Caravan
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
REquiem for a dream by Clint Mansell/Kronos Quartet. Epic.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Stop using the word 'epic' when it isn't appropriate because it makes you sound like an idiot by Complete Honesty

Oh boy, you really told them.

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
The entire "Velvet Noise" album from Raunchy, cranked up to the max while driving down a highway on a summer night with the windows down...it's pretty amazing.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
A Change of Seasons - Dream Theater
Divine Suicide of K. - Protest the Hero
Hells Kitchen - Dream Theater
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
When I'm out camping, the original Simple Man (no Shinedown bull****) really gives me the creeps. Other times, it could be anything from Steve Miller to the Deftones. It really depends on what's going on at that particular moment.

Requiem for a Dream
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven
The End and Riders on the Storm by The Doors
Space Oddity and Life on Mars? by David Bowie
Your Song by Elton John
The solo in Rat Race and Ghost Town by The Specials
Acoustic bridge in Glasgow Kiss by John Petrucci
Segue between Goodnight Kiss and Solitary Shell on the song Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence by Dream Theater
Battle without Honour or Humanity by Tomoyasu Hotei (Kill Bill Theme Tune)

Those were first that came to mind
whatever song the band's playin

dont stop believin-journey
out of control- Kenna
YOU USED TO CALL MY NAME/EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY

I STILL BELIEVE IT WHEN YOU SAY/IT'S ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

The secret to creativity is to know how to hide your sources.-
Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2