The title was just a parody (I dunno if thats the right word). Being here for damn near 4 years, I have seen many people post threads about injuries, etc. and asking what they should do, instead of going to a doctor\hospital, those morons post here asking for advice on what to do.

This happened last night about 10:30. It took 30 minutes just to drive to the damn hospital.
Yes, I damn near cut it off. Were it not for the bone, I would have no index finger on my left (fretting) hand. Went right to the bone.
And yes I did go to the ER and got 12 stitches in it.
The cut is between the knuckle and the first joint, about 1/4 inch from the knuckle.

So the doctor said I shouldn't play guitar till I get te stitches out (7 - 10 days).
Well, I was gonna rewire my EPI LP.
I was working on my pedal board and cutting some padding for a strap and slipped.
Nasty cut.

So, I have another strap I am making, working on a 2x12 cabinet (Which is on hold until I can afford the speakers, just needs the tolex/other covering), the pedal board I was working on when I cut myself, re-wiring my Epi, and working on a Piezo Acoustic Pickup for my little nylon string guitar.

Any other suggestion on what I can do so I don't go crazy (crazier?)

Oh, and here is kind what my cut looks like (Don't have a camera ATM).
Attachments:
finger_cut.JPG
Open tuning and a slide.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
read stuff on theory so your mind is still active and you're getting that musicness out of your day even if you cant play it.
-Nick
that sucks... my friends brother was at his girlfriends house like last week without her parents knowing. so her dad knocked on her bedroom door and he had to jump out of her window to leave... he landed on a tree branch and cut his ball sack, so at least you didnt do that right?
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by Power Trip
Why is your finger a Pokeball?

+1.

That was my first impression too.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Study music theory and work with your right hand (tremolo picking, alternative picking )
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Cant bother to read thru drunk ATm,but from titel CALL 911 MF.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Nexium
Cant bother to read thru drunk ATm,but from titel CALL 911 MF.....

If you DID READ the post, then you would know that the thread title was poking fun at the other idiots on here that injure themselves then come on here to ask what they should do.
Quote by CodeMonk
If you DID READ the post, then you would know that the thread title was poking fun at the other idiots on here that injure themselves then come on here to ask what they should do.

Ahh ok good then i know,that was the short version i needed
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
play with your other instrument?...

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by metallicafan616

Would love to, but in the living room?
And all day? I don't have that much endurance
Quote by metallicafan616

About time there was a thinly veiled masturbation suggestion.

Seriously, it was almost 21 posts.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Whats a pokeball (I'm guessing some pokeman reference)?
And the picture was done in Paint, cut-away view. The black part in the middle is a representation of the bone. The red part shows how deep the cut was. The white part is what didn't get cut.

Sorry, I really suck at drawing