yeah so I've got my Spider III which is pretty cool (I think) but it's not quite getting the thick 'n' chunky tone i want for metal. Is there any cheap solution, or do i have to spend a crap load of money? I'm kinda going for the Iced Earth really crunchy kinda thing.
Pedals don't really go well with Line 6 amps. Just try the Insane channel, cut the treble, boost the bass and boost the mids.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pedals don't really go well with Line 6 amps. Just try the Insane channel, cut the treble, boost the bass and boost the mids.

Ya, unearth uses Vht Deleverance, so good look getting the same exact tone out of the line 6, but ya DO NOT SCOOP THE MIDS
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
cheapest metal amp, Peavey Valve King 112 $400 + plus boost pedal or B-52 but the B-52 would be the same price as VK and boost pedal, they would sound very similar but the B-52 doesn't have a good reliability record
dude you have a valve junior put a decent pedal like the metal muff in front of it.
Quote by coryklok
My god.

Your username... it's amazing.

Yup.
Quote by fumb-duck
dude you have a valve junior put a decent pedal like the metal muff in front of it.

I didn't see that he had one of those. I second that.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.