i already commented you on your profile.
but ill say this.
its kickass.

it youd check mine it would be great.
Overall I really enjoyed this piece, however I feel the need to make some constructive criticism. I'm not to fond of the lyrics, I feel you could find a more creative way to get the same point across. As well the vocals, although not bad, often times show alot of emotion that isn't presented in the instrumental and I feel that it loses some of feeling. However for the most part the song is sound, really good, a great listen and nice meaning.

Keep jamming,
Don't Panic Ok?

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Overall I thought it sounded really good. As Don't Panic Ok? said before, I think more emotion could have been shown through the instruments to match the vocals. The mix was good too. Other than that I have no real problems with the song. Good job.

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=12638555#post12638555
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG4EX1
Vox 30ADVT
Fender DG series acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by Descendent-182
Thanks guys I'll take your advice. What do you think of the mix?

As far as the mix goes, I feel the drums sound a bit 'flat' if you know what I mean, I'd try to 'round' out their tone. Everything else is pretty sound, only other suggestion I'd make is for the back up vocals (if you single tracked this), I'd double the track and pan each them relatively wide, then slightly delay the second track by very little, much less than a second, and it'll give it cool quality, more presence in the mix.

Still it's really good, mate.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!