so me and a few of my friends decided to get a band together, ive been playing guitar for almost 2 years now, bassist has been playing for almost 2 years too, and our drummer has been playing for around 6 months. we cant decide on a cover, we wanna play hard rock/metal, anything from guns n roses to system of a down really. any suggestions on covers with easy-ish drums?? thanks
Astronomy Domine - Pink Floyd
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
well if you like system of a down try the metro...its a fun song on guitar. idk how hard it would be drum wise though.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Bad Moon Rising!
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
get a good keyboard player, and play eminence front by the who for 20 whole minutes. You'll feel so badass. You could seriously jam on that song for hours.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.