So far im going to go for a Swinehead combination unless someone can persuade me that bareknuckles are worth the extra money.

The combo im thinking of is a Condor Neck and a Warthog Bridge. This is for an all round guitar from metal to 80s rock to some nice smooth solos and maybe some funk thrown in as well.

The condor sounds perfect as the cleans ring like a bell and the distortion is SO smooth. The warthog is good as it has balls and really cuts through.

Its going into a strat style guitar and possibly through a JSX if i find one for the right money. (Saw one go for 600 on ebay) Already got a JCM 800 2x12 cab loaded with g12-t75s. I also have 2 more G12-t75s that i could make into a 4x12 at a later date.

So wat do you guys think Good idea or should i go for something different?
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
No one else got any opinions. Even on the setup i mite get?

Do you think the JSX warrants the money or is there something else thats more versatile?
Quote by bootyguard
Or when my parents found out that i was having sex in my car my mom let me know cause she started making me 2 sandwhiches i was like "why 2?" and shes like "well you've been doing a lot of exercise recently". my face literally looked like this
Where do you live?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
The UK so there isnt gonna be extortionate shipping on either of these
Quote by bootyguard