to let me drive the GP bike ive got :<
basically it was my sisters BFs but hes getting a new one and it needs some work but i could have it road worthy in less than a month.
its a Cagiva mito 125 =]
the problem im having is my mums against bikes and she says tht she wont let me drive one.

fact is im 17 and think i should be able to make that decision on my own.
its my money :<
so how can i persuade her to let me drive it ?
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D
Start off by telling her you'll only drive it at really quiet times and show you're responsible.

Personally I think high speed bikes are stupidly dangerous and I'm your age...I personally would stick to cars but I guess when it comes to the ratio of speed to money..nothing beats a bike.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by philjay
Start off by telling her you'll only drive it at really quiet times and show you're responsible.

Personally I think high speed bikes are stupidly dangerous and I'm your age...I personally would stick to cars but I guess when it comes to the ratio of speed to money..nothing beats a bike.

well im only gonna drive it to collage which is why it annoys me so much.
its a 3 and a half mile walk twice a day and it takes 45 mins with a bike it would take 10 mins :>

any other suggestions ? =]
Sometimes the only friends you have are guitars n beer =D
*excepts a barrage of "your mom" jokes*

edit: have you tried ****ing her in the ass? i hear that usually works
Last edited by seljer at Feb 2, 2008,
misread the title as, "how can i penetrate my mum"...

...yes, i have a dirty mind
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
Tell her that if she had a heart failure, she could benefit from more people riding bikes.

EDIT:

****ty caption, dunno who made it. =/
R E G G A E
Quote by TheDarkestNights

"Motorbikes,
Getting bad drivers off the road faster than you can say "OMFGHECANFLY"

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by Jehuty
Yes, or you're dyslexic.

Threaten to abort yourself. It's bound to work.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.