Anyone watching it? Its on now on ITV1 in the UK for anyone who wants to watch it.

I'm hoping Kahn's gonna knock him the Fu.ck out.
My thread on this got closed, for no reason as far as I can see.

Seems quite defensive so far
Why was the other thread closed?

That's happening way too much here now.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by DanRev
My thread on this got closed, for no reason as far as I can see.

Seems quite defensive so far

Hmmm thats weird

Kahn seems to be edging it at the moment. Will be interesting to see how he does if it goes the whole 9 yards.
He keeps dropping his guard, he needs to keep it up. I wish I'd put a bet on for Kahn.
69-64 now.

Kahn keeps hitting his hands. He need to pick his punches more. St. Clair is just starting to boss the fight.
I've already won my bet, albeit it was with a mate, and he was so drunk he didnt have a clue.

I said it would finish in the fifth, him in the third. Closest bet wins.
I've got him winning on points by miles, but I don't think it's been that much of a landslide. He's never looked like he's been dominating like Calzaghe-Lacy.
Good fight, although I don't know what St Clair was playing at. He didn't even attempt to get near enough good shots in at Kahn. I thought he was going to unleash about halfway through but I guess not.
I reckon St Clair had seen Khans previous fights, saw how quick they finished and sort of gambled that he didnt have the stamina to go into the last rounds, but he obviously did. It's a good fight for Khan, can show he's a consistant point winning fighter and not just a KO bloke.
Quote by DanRev
I reckon St Clair had seen Khans previous fights, saw how quick they finished and sort of gambled that he didnt have the stamina to go into the last rounds, but he obviously did. It's a good fight for Khan, can show he's a consistant point winning fighter and not just a KO bloke.

Word.

I really enjoyed that, it shows Khan's strength of character that he managed to get through the 12th. St. Clair looked plain desperate at times.