I streamed a hockey game from my tv to a group of people that don't have access to the team we were watching.

Now I know this is illegal, and I was wondering if its one of those small things that they won't pay attention to (its about 50 people watching) or if I continue to do it I will get caught....and the consequences would be bad....right? I'm 16 in Canada

If I have a password on the channel, which limits the viewers, or even change it so only a small amount of people have access to it will it help.

I'm just curious, because alot of the people watching really want to watch the game, and I kinda want to help them out, but its really not worth it if there are consequences.

P.S. Would they warn me first?
you're going to go straight to federal pound me in the ass prison
Last edited by seljer at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by seljer
you're going to go straight to federal pound me in the ass

okay, what a relief, I thought i was going to be fine for a sec
Probably a bad idea cause the NHL could sue you for something dumb. Did you hear the NFL sued (or got mad at) a church in Indianapolis, Indiana because they are going to use a projector to show the Super Bowl. There is actually a law that states you can't show the Super Bowl on anything bigger than I think a 52" tv. So they could sue you for something completely stupid like this.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Password give it out to a few,you trust no more no less...

Sry drunk ARM thats my excuse...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Megadeth2011
Probably a bad idea cause the NHL could sue you for something dumb. Did you hear the NFL sued (or got mad at) a church in Indianapolis, Indiana because they are going to use a projector to show the Super Bowl. There is actually a law that states you can't show the Super Bowl on anything bigger than I think a 52" tv. So they could sue you for something completely stupid like this.

But my church is having a Super Bowl party... they have a projector and are showing it on the wall. The screen will be roughly 100"...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Megadeth2011

That's ridiculous, what if like, Joe Namath wanted to watch the Superbowl on a 60" TV?

And, why is that rule in place anyway?
Funny words.
Quote by PlayMadness
But my church is having a Super Bowl party... they have a projector and are showing it on the wall. The screen will be roughly 100"...

So is my church and my friends church. I don't think anybody will really care.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b