i'll get the ol' ball rolling

my friend stuck his finger in a blender on purpose. needless to say he lost one third of it. the idiot
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']You & this thread.

i was gonna say that!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
When I was like 7 I decided to fall face first into the hardwood floor. I thought the bed sheet that was laid down would protect me The good thing is I didn't break my nose.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I kinda lol'd at that. *Feels bad*

My sister had a few candles out, one went wild and put bottled water over it. I was on my way to get a soaked flannel.

Big black marks on the chest of draws there were.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Stupidest thing I've done?

Go into the pit.

Then leave smartass
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
bought a fall out boy cd a few years back before i knew what i was doing........ very bad descision lol
Quote by Boone666
Do something off of The Bugs Bunny And Tweety show. Bugs bunny + metal = instant circle pit
Year Zero wrote: Metallica are releasing another album in 2009 as well, it will be called "Ride the Magnetic Rod" featuring Unforgiven IV.
me: "i don't like going to a catholic school because it talks a lot about things i dont believe in" (or something along those lines)
my friend: "well my teacher was talking about global warming today, and i was offended cuz i dont believe in that"

WHAT?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
me: "i don't like going to a catholic school because it talks a lot about things i dont believe in" (or something along those lines)
my friend: "well my teacher was talking about global warming today, and i was offended cuz i dont believe in that"

WHAT?

Lot's of people don't believe in global warming........
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
Lot's of people don't believe in global warming........

i had thought that was a myth...
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
i had thought that was a myth...

That's the stupidest thing I've seen.
salvia in a parked car.
nuff said
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
uh, i hoped to have interesting and fun conversations with teh girls at my school. that phailed pretty quickly. there fun but only cause there stupid.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
My sister took some of my parents vodka and refilled it to the level it was previously at with water. I took a swig of it and it basically tasted like water...with the slightest kick. Theres no way no one would notice....and shes already been in trouble for drinking...(shes like 14)
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
i didnt actually see this but a friend of mine tried to pierce his dick by himself...
you could role play and say "hello hermione, would you like me to put my wand into your chamber of secrets?!"

Quote by happytimeharry

"Honey, would you like cake or pie for dessert?"
"UNDECIDED!!!"

Original Lyrics:
Not Crawling Back
when i was 12 i squeezed a light bulb to see what it would do...

also at the same age i flushed an american cheese wrapper down the toilet, it resulted in a catastrophic flood in the basement that i had to clean up... that was some great tasting cheese though
Gear:
- G&L Tribute Series Legacy Guitar
- Behringer V-tone GM108 15-watt amp
Last edited by ScruffMcGruff at Feb 3, 2008,