Please rate and comment. People have been complimenting me on my music. They say this is one of my best songs. Please rate and comment. I am being signed soon so the final version of this song will finally be available to the public (the one on my profile is a VERY rough demo but I think you'll get the gist of it). Thanks! :-)
dude get a life its not cool to make a song mocking a dead musician even if you dont like there music. his death is tragic regardless of the type of music he makes or the band he was in.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
How dare you insinuate that I was making fun of one of my favroite screamer/guitarists of all time.
WTF? If you dislike hawthorne heights that was amazing, if you were serious in which I don't think you are god should punch you.
The fact you put time and even the slighest bit of effort into this shows how sad and pathetic you really are. Thinking along the lines you are a metal head, how did you feel when Dimebag Darrell was killed, sad perhaps. Oh wait that makes you totally emo then yeah? You stupid ****.
Quote by mayht
The fact you put time and even the slighest bit of effort into this shows how sad and pathetic you really are. Thinking along the lines you are a metal head, how did you feel when Dimebag Darrell was killed, sad perhaps. Oh wait that makes you totally emo then yeah? You stupid ****.

Yeah, I'm not a metal head or a sad little emo kid. Why must you define yourself by the genre of music you listen to? I appreciate all forms of music. Maybe I should do a tribute to Dimebag next! Or maybe Kurt Cobain or Jimi Hendrix or John Lennon or Elliott Smith or Jeff Buckley! Perhaps even Tupac or Mozart! Maybe I could write a sonnet for Shakespeare or paint a picture for Van Gogh. The possibilities are endless!