I can't really identify it because it's kind of quick. Methinks it's some kind of Kramer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think it's some kind of Ibanez but it's hard to tell. I have an alpine white RG Ibanez model and it looks kinda like that...
Quote by notyalc1501
I think it's some kind of Ibanez but it's hard to tell. I have an alpine white RG Ibanez model and it looks kinda like that...

its not an ibanez
Quote by stephen_rettie
a charvel maybe

Actually, that seems more plausible.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
^Yeah, I think it does.

Also, does it have a locking trem? I think I saw one...
Yeah, it does. Watch the video all the way through, there are some rather good views of it, including a bit where he dumps the bar and fully slackens the strings. The identifying characteristics seem to be: Locking tremolo, single humbucker single (volume?) control and an unpainted Fender-style headstock.

I would have suggested a Fender HM Strat, as some of them had a single pickup, and I assume they were available as lefties as well. But I think they all had painted headstocks and black hardware. Of course, he might have swapped the neck and the hardware, though.
My first guess was a Charvel with a fender headstock. 2nd was probably Kramer Baretta. I'm not sure.