What are you trying to master? Legato? Tapping?
At the moment (well it's been ages) I'm trying to get my sweep picking down, seems to be taking so much longer then anything else I've done, but itl be worth it.
How bout you guys?
The Musician's Talk forum.

To answer your question, I'm just noodling around.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Sweeping. It certainly is a long process, but I've come pretty far from when I started (around mid-December), so I'm sticking with it.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I'm working on improving my accuracy.

I'm pretty accurate as it is, but I'm far from perfect.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
To bring out pinch harmonic perfectly everytime anywhere on the fretboard. I'm starting to get a hang of this now.
Getting better at alternative/economy picking (I can do licks clean, but I wan't to do harder stuff, and be more versatile), sweep, crazy tapping, theory.

Order in wich I do it: Alternative/economy+theory, sweep, crazy tapping and something I haven't begun on yet: string skipping.

Much to learn. But I haven't been playing for that long so it's okay.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Developing an individual style, hard to do in this day in age. Also songwriting. Accuracy and technique.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Im using john pretrucci's rock discipline for accuracy and speed...so i use that for practicing wit the metronome....it seems to work very well...

but song wise, im learning....guns and roses sweet child o'mine main solo, Mr crowley, Over the mountain, miracle man..by Ozzy and randy rhoads and zakk wylde....also santana and gary moore.

as for boring stuff goes, im learning mode and more interesting scales othe than the pentatonics.
*sigh* chord progressions and strumming patterns.....thats what happens when you skip chords and go straight to power chords and the pentatonic scale.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
certain barre chords
and songwriting i guess :/
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Songwriting
6-string sweeps + tapping (at the same time)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
sweeping, and songwriting skills.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Trying to improve my slide guitar, actually. Been studying George Harrison's work, still haven't been able to figure out how he got such a neutral-sounding slide style....
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
trying 2 play

e=15p12==
B======12

real quick and muting the b after its played haha.
Singing and playing at the same time. My band can't find a singer that's good enough so I'm gonna try it out:P
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
clean playing and speed. and the sweep-taps from fermented offal discharge.