ive noticed that this song isnt on this site(or any other for that matter) so im in desperate need of this song, so if you have it or can tab it, please do

much thanks

W-TW

Next purchase: Peavey Vypyr 30 Combo Amp
I didn't realize the internet was lacking this tab. I came upon this song pretty late I suppose, but what I have done - is learn how to play it - I just haven't tabbed it out yet, cause I am busy.

I just want the interweb to know - a tab will be coming out early. There are two guitars in the song - I probably won't do both cause I'm lazy, but I'll get you the jist so y'all quit feigning.
Last edited by Discgolfer26781 at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by Discgolfer26781
I didn't realize the internet was lacking this tab. I came upon this song pretty late I suppose, but what I have done - is learn how to play it - I just haven't tabbed it out yet, cause I am busy.

I just want the interweb to know - a tab will be coming out early. There are two guitars in the song - I probably won't do both cause I'm lazy, but I'll get you the jist so y'all quit feigning.

guitar pro tab? I really need the beggining. I think it is in E flat drop D correct?