i worked on this for quite a bit and i think it sounds pretty good, and everyone else ive shown it to has said its sounds amazing.

so yeah, input please
Attachments:
Blind Faith.zip
The 577/133 powerchord harmony sounded bad. It sounds like pop, not pop punk. Have timbaland produce it. It sounds really good, even though I should really dislike it. Good part writing and everything. Nice intro. The wah parts were really out of place. And the 17/16 on the g/b strings was way out of place take it out of the song and it would be great.
Doing this as I listen....

--Good intro, but at measure 8 the piano gets drowned out by the guitars.
--At measure 11 (the 133/577 part Matt mentioned) the second guitar is too quiet to make it sound bad, so don't worry about that
--Measure 13 the guitar isn't audible.
--I really enjoyed 17-20 for some reason. lol
--There's always something that isn't being heard. You need to balance the volumes out better.
--Measure 51 to 52 needs a better transition. Same with 61 to 62. Also, I think the song might sound good if you put 62&63 in before you continue to 66. So it'd be like 62, 63, 64, 65, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66.

The rhythm gets a little boring, but with vocals I don't think you'd notice. Work on the volume and transitions. Also, the drums are a little mechanical and grate on me after a little sometimes.

Overall, it's a good song. Which is weird for me to say since I don't like straight powerchord songs, but you worked it.

Also, I don't think this would be pop-punk... Sounds sort of emo. lol
ha, thanks. i adjusted the piano and guitar. they were set to mf. my bad. the reason the piano is so low is cause im not sure if we are going to have piano playing at the same time as guitar, cause im not that talented. im confused on what you said when you said "Also, I think the song might sound good if you put 62&63 in before you continue to 66. So it'd be like 62, 63, 64, 65, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66." oh and i dont do very good at drums. those are just temporary.

anyways, thanks for the critique. i appreciate it.
Quote by ninja.kitty
im confused on what you said when you said "Also, I think the song might sound good if you put 62&63 in before you continue to 66. So it'd be like 62, 63, 64, 65, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66."

The numbers are the measure numbers.. Like, the song now is measure 62, 63, 64, 65, 66... But I was saying that you could repeat that part and it'd sound good. So instead of having it go 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, put a repeat in and have it go 62, 63, 64, 65, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66.

I hope that helps clear it up.