Hello,

My name is Luis. My friend John and I are looking to start a metal band with progressive, thrash, and symphonic elements. Our main influences include: Dream Theater, Metallica, Nightwish, Lamb of God, Children of Bodom, Rush, Symphony X, Boston, Exodus, Iron Maiden, and Alice In Chains. We live in the South Bay area of Los Angeles.

I play guitar and John plays bass. We have been playing our instruments for 5 years.

We are looking for a dedicated and talented vocalist (male or female), keyboardist, and drummer. We want to be a serious band dedicated to writing original songs, playing live shows, and recording CDs. We also want to be a chill band and have fun. We have transportation and hope to practice maybe once a week or so.

We are looking for people between the ages of 17 and 21. We don't want alcoholics nor druggies.

Please contact me if you are interested or have any questions.
Damn, this is the closest band near me (i mean, seriously, i see you go to El Camino., good stuff) where I'd love to join. But alas, I'm no singer, drummer or keyboard player.

Best of luck to you and your friend though.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY