Used this guitar and amp maybe 3 times. Perfect condition! It also has cool bat fret markers that can be removed. The amp is a Line 6 Spider III 15 Watt.

The body is made from basswood with a carved top, and has a set-in maple neck for a lot of tone and sustain with little weight on your shoulders. The 22-fret rosewood fingerboard is free of inlays for a refined look. It also features a Series 3 headstock, custom angled heel, and a set of Grover tuners. Matching black chrome hardware and a Classic Black finish make EVO Noir S3 a winning choice for you nu-metal players everywhere. Case not included.

The ultimate practice/jam combo with 15W and 8" speaker. 4 amp models and a full effects package with Smart FX control makes it a true tone chameleon. The amp models have been completely rebuilt and sound killer. They include Clean, Crunch, Metal, and Insane.

Comes with new strings and picks also! Call me at 817-614-4429 or email me at plf29@sbcglobal.net...I live in Fort Worth, TX - Asking around $300 WILL SEND PICS UPON REQUEST..EVERYTHING IS NEW AND PERFECT!