Page 1 of 2
How do I get my mind off this?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
well, NOT by telling the pit, who will laugh at u for getting dumped, to make up for the fact that they dont have one

HAHAHAH u got dumped!

Take a few months to re-coop, find a new fish in the ever expanding ocean of <3.

/cliche
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
aw
that sucks
rebound?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Get wasted, get pasted, get tasted. Do it, mate, then have a drunken hook-up with a moderately attractive chick. When you wake up, get some painkillers, get high, play guitar.

Sorry to hear about the break up tho'.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Say this to yourself over and over, and over;

There are more fish in the sea.. And I have a big pole.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Get wasted, get pasted, get tasted. Do it, mate, then have a drunken hook-up with a moderately attractive chick. When you wake up, get some painkillers, get high, play guitar.

.....Brilliant advice!!!!!!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
eat a s hit load!!!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Play Halo
Jack Off
Crack Open a Beer
Play Guitar
Don't go on The Pit
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
lulz
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Best way to deal with it is to sleep with her best friend/sister/mother.

All the cool kids do it.

No seriously, give it time... Time is the best healer..

As is sleeping with her best friend/sister/mother.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by SteveyH
Get pissed out of your skull.

wow someone took my old avi pretty quick....not like I made it or anything though
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
get high, get drunk, get fat, then get better and get a hooker

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Win her back with a song that show cases your godlike talents at guitar and singing.

Or just say "Fcuk That Bitch I never loved her" until you believe it
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
man! mine left me a few days ago cos i promised her i would talk to her when i got depressed instead of drinkin J-D and playin guitar! High-5 on the singularity!
dude, to hell with her, the bright side is u might get a cracker song out of it and ul get better at guitar (or bass) cos u wont be wastin time with her.

(personal advice is keep busy and it'l get better every day, just keep goin and dont do anythin dumb. If it gets really hard talk seriously to a friend or somethin)
Grammar Nazi.
boo ****ing hoo

jk

go get **** faced, pot, booze, etc.

or just forget about her. do other stuff. go hang with some buddies.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
heh thanks dudes, you are all awesome.

i would go do a little bit of this , but its not cool when you're on the verge of crying

we went out for almost 9 months.... goddamn.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Get trashed, then take it to the relationship thread.

9 Months? Pah. I lost my girl of 2 years last week, I'm still stuck on part 1 of my plan.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
heh thanks dudes, you are all awesome.

i would go do a little bit of this , but its not cool when you're on the verge of crying

we went out for almost 9 months.... goddamn.

Here's my advice: When I'm depressed or upset in general, I like to counter it with some serious baddassery. (No joke. I'm serious.)

So I normally go turn on some Lamb of God or Children of Bodom. I find the heaviest **** ever and turn it up. Try not to think about the negative facts, whatever they may be. (Her sleeping with someone else, her crying about it, whatever...)

Always remember, your life isn't over. Everyone in the world has been dumped and/or will be dumbed again. You're back on the market...
heres best thing to do i use this one.

1:get stoned
2:play your game of choice i pref cod4
3:play guitar
4: go to a party
5:come home at 7:30 in the mornin just dont get caught smokin pot like i did.... now its drug tests for the next 5 months
ooooor
if you want to get depressed.. listen to james blunt's goodbye my lover.. or dedicate it to her, and then dump her the worst way you can think of... oh, and learn piano

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by skaguitarist53
simple.

just give us the url's to all of her myspace/facebook etc. we'll take care of the rest.

Best response so far.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by skaguitarist53
simple.

just give us the url's to all of her myspace/facebook etc. we'll take care of the rest.

totally agree

I'm a GIRL!
Don't play sad acoustic songs and don't take long walks because youwill screw yourself over and drop into a state of emotional dog ****.

In other words, the only remedy is a good combonation of loud, obnoxious music and a case of Bud Light.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
I speak for the majority of my nation when I say 'Awww diddums...'.

I don't necessarily agree. Getting dumped sucks.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
get back at her ass
by acting like an emotional wreck you are only letting your ex "win"
show up monday or whenever with a better girlfriend and make sure to rub it in her face
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Quote by Ismail93
get back at her ass
by acting like an emotional wreck you are only letting your ex "win"
show up monday or whenever with a better girlfriend and make sure to rub it in her face

Am I the only person who loled?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?

...Am I the only one who, when I read that, heard it with a really sexy accent? Just me? Okay.

Also, do anything that you would normally do that doesn't have anything to do with her. Hang out with friends, play guitar, play sports/video games if you do, just don't sit around moping.
Quote by J_J

stupid ppl (they're like slinkies, not good for much, but they make you smile when pushed down the stairs)

Quote by Meths

Holy non-gender specific pronoun Batman!

Quote by freakypop

you dont rly play guitar if you dont shred
no
haha
i actually laughed at it when i read over it
lol
Quote by :-D
I once saw somebody carry a Guitar Hero controller in a case to protect it. He probably should have packed his testicles in there too, seeing as he won't need to use those for quite a while.

Explorer Club member #4
PM JEST87 to join
Page 1 of 2