Ahh I cant decide if I want to get a Vox Tonelab LE or a Boss GT-8...

450 dollars is max I can spend.

I use a Ibanez Rg 350 DX and a Vox AD30. I play ALL sorts of music.

Which should I go with?
http://www.swatcash.com/accounts
^ Free stuff. Register, do offers to get swat cash. Use the swat cash to buy real items. I put in a custom order when I completed enough offers and guess what showed up at my door a week later? A Epi Les Paul!
The Gt-8 is much better IMO. I'm selling one if your interested. It's in like new condition and its at a pretty good price to. Shoot me a PM or click the link in my sig if your interested.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
You're lying! I bet you dont play neo-technical progressive noisecore.
That being said, I would suggest the Boss.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

LoL WUT
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death

+1
or melodic polka grind
get the GT-8
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
GT-8. But why do u need a multi-fx when u have a modelling amp w/ plenty of FX?
melodic polka grind - Yes i do.

I want it to record on aswell gotsa
http://www.swatcash.com/accounts
^ Free stuff. Register, do offers to get swat cash. Use the swat cash to buy real items. I put in a custom order when I completed enough offers and guess what showed up at my door a week later? A Epi Les Paul!
It works nicely for recording.
Quote by doggy_hat