Page 1 of 2
ok. so a few days ago i made a thread that got closed. it was about a prank i played on this kid. i borrowed his phone and called a mental hospital saying i was crazy, and was going to kill myself. so the cops were called and they traced the kids number and went to house. they searched it to see if he had anything he could have killed himself with.
so that same day, the schools deputy calls me down to his office, and he knows what happened. so i confessed, but he didnt call my mom. he said he would handle that on monday.
so im asking you guys to see if you guys can help me come up with a good logical reasonable excuse for what happened.
sorry if the story is long.
Just fess up and apologize...Or say you were stoned.
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
just say you thought it would be funny

and make sure you throw in that it was hilarious

they'll understand

no, really, they will.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Tell the truth it's better in the long run, Even though at the moment it might feel like it sucks. It's for the best.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
i was just thinking of telling them i didnt know what the number was, and when the machine said it was a mental hospital i wanted to have some fun. but i didnt know that it would cause that much harm.
plus, thats the truth.
Dude, how the hell do you expect to come up with a logical excuse: "well, i used my friends phone to call a psych ward and say i was suicidal, so they traced the call and the cops went to my friends house to search it, but it's ok, cuz it was just a prank call!!"
Quote by HanPlaysBass
Just own up you pussy.

+1.

TS, I'll be straightforward with you, you're a shithead for doing that. Now man up and take the blame.
Quote by Green RATM Day
If you're of legal age to drink, say you were probably drunk and can barely even remember what you did

well obviously since im still in high school im not of legal drinking age.
but thanks anyway
but you have already confessed..... They will tell your mom. There's nothing you can do about it, just say that you never imagined it would go that far.
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
you could just tell them your retarded
and a dick
and maybe they'll let you off easier for being honest?
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Tell them you are crazy.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by entwistle44
but you have already confessed..... They will tell your mom. There's nothing you can do about it, just say that you never imagined it would go that far.

no. i confessed that it was me. i mean i need an excuse for when my parengts ask me why i did it.
its not that im in trouble for that. im not getting a referral for that, im getting it for being on the phone in class, and the cop wrote down the extra info in the notes area.
Quote by brandonmontana
haha they can't really do anything.
so just own it.

uh yea they can. they will definitely ground me form the skatepark (which i go to every day, and it would suck not getting to go), my computer, my tv, guitar, and more. plus im trying to get in to the air force academy, so that pretty much ruined my chanced, as they dont accept anyone with a record...
Quote by papertowelboy1
no. i confessed that it was me. i mean i need an excuse for when my parengts ask me why i did it.

Well you can't say that you were stoned, they might get really pissed off....
I think it's better if you say you were drunk and (again) say that you never knew it would go that far....
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
Thats Hilariousss
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Quote by brandonmontana
being on the phone in class?
jeez don't worry about it.
unless your parents are total ****s

yea. but they will know all of the details about it. if i get suspended for it, then im ****ed for sure.
Quote by philipp122
Ok, you're ****ing awesome, but you're also a ****ing idiot. That's about like going up to the lady at the bank and telling her you're gonna rob the place on Saturday at 9, and that she please not call the police about it.

Well, how can I put this in a comforting way... you're about ****ed. But hey, it can't be worse than a fine or an overnighter. At worst, expect 25 to life.

well thanks for that... the only thing is, if he were gonna arest me, he would of done it when i was in his office. he said the only thing he can do is to write me a referal for being om the phone in class, and in the side notes put what really happened.
suspension is not really a big deal,
and chances are you won't even get suspended.

yeah dude it is funny, and it prolly will be funnier in a little while.
Quote by nt1440
how the hell is that funny at all? grow the **** up

yes it is/was/will be funny. how about you ease up a little ass hole...
Quote by philipp122
Lol I was just kidding.. you really don't have to worry. Unless your school is like, really strict, you won't get suspended. You'll probably get ISS or detention for the phone thing, and have a cop come and give you a dream speech about the seriousness of suicide and that you please don't do it again.

Basically, you;ve got one hell of a story for cocktail parties .

alright thanks. that makes me feel a lot better. i was really worried.
Quote by papertowelboy1
yes it is/was/will be funny. how about you ease up a little ass hole...

Ya I was leaning towards the "I'm a dick" answer but somehow I think your parents already know that.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
i think philipp122 has got it right, detention, and a lecture.
the worst punishment of all.
lectures.
i hate them,
i always get into trouble for interupting with smart remarks.
tell them that although you used your friend's phone, you really were calling them for you. say you just wanted some counseling, and you didn't think they'd try to stop you from killing yourself by going to your friend's house.
Quote by Jackal58
Ya I was leaning towards the "I'm a dick" answer but somehow I think your parents already know that.

yeah. i get it from my dad. if i werent in trouble for it, then he might think it were kinda funny. but even if he thinks it was, then he has to act like its not.
your fucked
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
No excuse for stupidity.

Own up pussy. And think before you act next time.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Page 1 of 2