Hey, thought I would post up a new band for all to listen to! We are from a new-town in Scotland called Livingston (just outside Edinburgh), and have just finished recording our first demo track which can be found on;

http://www.myspace.com/acacmusic

Guitar wise, we used an Ibanez RGA 121 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and an Epiphone Les Paul fitted with an EMG 81 in the bridge, all into an ENGL Powerball.

Any comments or discussion welcome!

Cheers.
Its always happy here
I commend you on spending the extra cash to get a nice recording and not using your mom's old karaoke machine.

vocals: BAD BADBADD!! HORRID!!! .
guitar: solid, but unoriginal
drums: good i suppose, I don't know what do say other than they sound like the crap my crunch plays (which is bad)
i thought it was pretty sweet man. the vocals could use some work, but everythin else sounded real nice
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Thought I would add that another song has been put up (Grey Square Symphony) which has the same recording set up as the last. Again, please discuss any thoughts!

Hope you will enjoy it!
Its always happy here
www.myspace.com/crashpoint07

cool man , great stuff ,added you, return the favour please

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Thought I would add another wee update!

Basically, we've been selected as one of the featured weekly artists for XFM Scotland, heres a wee bit about it;

"Martin Bate hosts Xfm Uploaded on Music: Response every Monday till Thursday from 7pm till 10pm on 105.7 / 106.1 Xfm Scotland. Each night - from Monday till Wednesday - he'll play out a song by one of that week's three Uploaded Featured Artists, as chosen by Xfm."

We'll be up on Wednesday night at an as of yet unspecified time.

If we get enough votes, we get played on Music: Response on Thursday in full. To vote, visit our page at http://www.xfmuploaded.co.uk/amidconcreteandcallousness and scroll down to the left and click on the picture to vote, only takes one click (honest!)

I geuss if you had a listen and you like the songs, we would really appreciate if you voted. It's also worth having a browse through all the other bands also!

Thanks in advance.
Its always happy here
Well that aint bad main
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!