Hey guys,

I just found a really good deal on a Schecter Hellraiser C-7 7-string. Is it a good guitar? I have actually been looking at them for a couple of weeks, but I am still on the fence. Any suggestions?

BTW he is selling it for $400 and it is in new condition.
yes good do it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I havnt had the pleasure of playing one yet but the specs look great and its a very nice piece of eyecandy

Ask LadyHellraiser, she loves hers
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
It's an excellent guitar. For that price, I'd be all over it. I love mine. It's my favorite 7 string that I've played, and that's over an Ibanez Prestige RG1527 that I sold to get mine. But of course, that's all preference.
I'm looking at one of these too. I'd say if you want it, Get it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

I don't think that the neck is all that thick. Yeah, it's thicker than what you'd find on an RG or something, but those necks are like yard sticks with frets. I'd say the necks are pretty comfy. But once again, all preference.
Quote by TheShred201
^I just meant in relation to Ibanez and stuff. And if you think the RG is thin, have you seen the Dean RC7?

Or the original wizards.

I like Shecters 7 strings a lot. They feel great, sound great, and play great. It's just a matter of whether or not you like the neck. I personally love the neck in comparison to Ibanez 7 strings.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Had a C-7 Hellraiser for a few days before I went back and got some money back and bought my C-1+. It was a damn nice guitar, especially for the $400 you'd be buying it for. Kickass EMGs, fast (even though slightly thick/wide) neck, awesome to play in general. The only reason I returned it was because I realized I wouldn't be using the low B too often. If I ever want a 7-string in the future, I'm springing for a C-7 Hellraiser or Blackjack ATX.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by TheShred201
^I just meant in relation to Ibanez and stuff. And if you think the RG is thin, have you seen the Dean RC7?

I've only seen pics online. Is it really much thinner than a wizard? If so, that's almost scary, haha.
Quote by slayer89
I've only seen pics online. Is it really much thinner than a wizard? If so, that's almost scary, haha.

He meant thicker. It's definitely nowhere as thin as a Wizard. :P
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
i love schecter's necks, not thin not to fat, i find that laying something as thin as a wizard i get cramps in my hand.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.