All instruments played by myself, I havent put explicit lyrics in the title because there is only one in the whole song, however, this is a pro-self-destruction song. If you are anti drink and anti drugs please dont leave holier than thou comments.

Instruments are standard band set up, drums, two guitar tracks, bass and vocals. Guitars were DI through a korg pedal, bass was simply DI through the desk, drums were recorded through an sm57 as were vocals, all into cubase.

Crit for crit and all that jazz

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/damn-right%21/
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Hey; you're really talented. I thought all the instruments were played really well. Cool voice too.

Catchy tune there.
you a talented girl.. I like all of your work .. but work harder you could be better.. your production well its not near good enough in my book
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.
Quote by lemonsquares42
Hey; you're really talented. I thought all the instruments were played really well. Cool voice too.

Catchy tune there.

haha thankyou very much, I've been playing guitar for 9 years, bass for 6 and drums for 5.

Quote by mayht
I really like this song Dunno if maybe a male singer would help or not, better recordings with a male singer would show that I suppose. Anyways good arrangement and all PLUS you drink guiness and whisky and you are female so WTF is wrong with you!? in a good way of course hahaha

Thanks

I do have a male vocalist in my band actually, this is just something I home recorded last night out of boredom, a 40 minute attempt so thats why the recording quality aint brilliant. That and I'm awful at recording hahaha two years doing a ND in music tech and I never did grasp it! I'd love to go into a studio with a producer and sound engineer and see what havoc I could wreak!

Haha as for the guiness and whiskey point, I also drink newcastle brown ale, I love loud music and bad attitudes and I'm no stranger to a mosh pit...what can I say, I've got eccentric tastes. (and no, I'm not a lesbian though the thought has crossed my mind!!!)
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Jesus! Finally! A song that kicks ass and is something new.

Please, for love of god: GET IN A STUDIO and record that! Good stuff
Haha I'd be happy to, problem is I've got a mortgage to pay, all the f*cking bills in the UK have gone up and I'm scraping by as it is, the only thing stopping me is money. At the moment I'm just recording in one of the upstairs rooms of my house and it f*ckin sounds like it.

Glad you liked it, and hopefully someday soon I'll get in a studio and actually make it as a musician.