Okay I'm so sick of you cocky little ****in' ****s who say your band is gonna be the next big thing. Just so you know your band is not good and you will not be the next big thing. I could record myself taking a **** and have a better chance at making it big. If you had been a little more humble I would have given you constructive critism but since you've got your head shoved so far up your ass. I'm just gonna tell you suck

-Clammy
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Quote by Descendent-182
Okay I'm so sick of you cocky little ****in' ****s who say your band is gonna be the next big thing. Just so you know your band is not good and you will not be the next big thing. I could record myself taking a **** and have a better chance at making it big. If you had been a little more humble I would have given you constructive critism but since you've got your head shoved so far up your ass. I'm just gonna tell you suck

-Clammy

reported butthead.

anyways....

man i dont really like the vocals. but you got some serious riffage goin on dude.

though christian grindcore still makes me chuckle a bit. lol
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
Has grindcore ever been a big thing?
Quote by 40oz2freeedom
just ask her to touch her toes naked....shell never expect whats next
Okay maybe i should apoligize for being a bit of an asshole, but don't be so cocky and you'll be recieved alot better. Your riffs are pretty good but the singing is pretty poor.

-Clammy
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
stop being so cocky.... I really REALLY doubt you can make it, and I wouldn't give you any of my criticism as long as you keep bouncing around saying "hey look I'm great! listen to meee!!!"

but btw: your music sucks
thanks for all the opinions.. but i am not in this band so how could i be acting cocky? but if i came across that way i apoligize. i think there is room for alot of improvement with the band but i just wanted to se what everyone thought about the music.
wait a second. if your not in the band it doesnt belong in the promote your band forum. im sure there is somewhere else on this site you could discuss them.
jackson dinky build!

do you live in a country?

pics dude or a vid of you trying to say 'bananaramapancake'
so it comes out brabrabrabwabwa

^about when i came home from the dentist and my face was numb from novacaine.
im not in the band. sorry guys i thought u could promote any band here. my fault. im new to this..
"the next big band is...."
LOL your band sucks, your all fat, and your all very very ugly.
schecter hellraiser c-1 FR custom w/ EMGs 81/85 and EMG-EXG expander
yamaha rbx170 4 string
peavey grind BXP NTB 4 string
jcm2000 dsl 50
1960a cab 4x12
roland micro cube 2w
electro harmonix double muff
zoom g2.1u
guitars our pretty good...vocals have there moments...overall i would say good job...everybody on here are a bunch or dicks lol...the only thing i can say that is constructive is work on the timing between the guitars and drums...just the overall tightness of everything
Quote by brent2553
im not in the band. sorry guys i thought u could promote any band here. my fault. im new to this..

FAQ threads...read them. I'm new and even I knew.

Also, never start a thread saying your band or any band is going to be the next big thing.
As far as music...I didn't listen. I made it as far as the default myspace pic...then closed the window.
i think i get that point loud and clearly now............ and i also know now that its promote YOUR band....... and its not my band... im just really good friends with the guitarist.
It doesn't sound like grindcore, sounds like your everyday metalcore. One of your guys sounds like Bruce Dickenson.
well so far i can tell that some like the instruments but the sing sucks. thanks for all comments and opinions..
Quote by AsILayDying05
guitars our pretty good...vocals have there moments...overall i would say good job...everybody on here are a bunch or dicks lol..

and you don't know bad metal when u hear it