hey im looking for some white jeans and bell bottoms(big jimmi page like bell bottoms)
where would b the best place to find said clothing?
not ebay. i dont know what they do to them before shipping.

the pit probly shouldn't be the dirst place to ask but ill try it...
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Probably some place like a thrift shop or something like that. Maybe Salvation Army. U may have to make em yourself.
Quote by qotsa1998
Probably some place like a thrift shop or something like that. Maybe Salvation Army. U may have to make em yourself.

how bleach? and hula hoops?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
the pit probly shouldn't be the dirst place to ask but ill try it...

no the pit should not be the dirst place to ask
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by papertowelboy1
do you like it in the butt? white jeans? hope ur not planning on wearing them while ur in ur peroid.

im Mr.Cuddles not Mrs.(there never will be either)FREEDOM FTW!

EDIT:
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Black jeans > White jeans.

but black jeans are easy to find so they arent an issue...
and are you mocking Queen?
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
Last edited by Mr.Cuddles at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Black jeans > White jeans.

Agree.

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by papertowelboy1
do you like it in the butt? white jeans? hope ur not planning on wearing them while ur in ur peroid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

lol

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by papertowelboy1

Again.. LOL!

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
im Mr.Cuddles not Mrs.(there never will be either)FREEDOM FTW!

EDIT:

but black jeans are easy to find so they arent an issue...
and are you moking Queen?

Say what?

But black jeans are better than white ones. Just so long as the black jeans are NOT super tight skinny jeans worn by men. Super tight skinny jeans worn by girls is fine though
sorry i meant mocking i fixed it...
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)