we wont have to suffer through another god awful anti government propaganda filled NOFX album.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
I will make a worse one if you vote for obama

EDIT hey son i see you like black metal and punk... check out some of the crust threads bands like: after the bombs, thin the herd, extinction of mankind, behind enemy lines you'll totally dig
yeah i said it 'dig'
Last edited by crustyreed at Feb 2, 2008,
Quote by ozzyslayer
hell. if were lucky we'd never hear another punk album again lol

LOL THAT WUZ FUNNY!

asshole
NOFX sucks, yeah we all know. Let's move on and talk about something else.
Quote by neidnarb11890
LOL THAT WUZ FUNNY!

asshole

why did you quote him
I put him on my ignore list awhile ago
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I wish I was cool enough to be an ignorant Metalhead.

Oh wait, no I don't.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
yeah why do we get all these metal heads here??
PUNK SUCKS UHM IRON MAIDEN ARE ****ING BRUTAL.
^I agree dude. We punks don't go into the metal forum and be like **** METTALICA!!! **** IRON MAIDEN!!! THE CLASH KICKS ASS!!!!!!! METAL SUCKS!!!!!!!! **** YOU METAL HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
guys don't hate on all metalheads, just the dumb ones. You guys know I like metal, right?

and one reason to NOT vote for Obama? He paid South Carolina democrats to not allow Stephen Colbert for president, cause he's a prick, and BUYS PEOPLE OFF.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
I wish I was cool enough to be an ignorant Metalhead.

Oh wait, no I don't.

i actually put the black metal thing up like a year ago, im a punk first and a metalhead second. i like old NOFX when they used to talk about other stuff other than bush, republicans, and "stupid people". I get it already bush sucks, shut up and play your guitar! I just hoped theyd go back to the Punk in Drubric, WTTHAB style.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
^^ Musically I really enjoyed War On Errorism and Wolves in Wolves' Clothing had its moments, but lyrically NOFX just annoy me. Liberals who are intolerant of other political viewpoints just miss the point entirely.

But Sargasm pretty much hit the nail on the head - we have a massive NOFX thread floating around here somewhere.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by crustyreed
yeah why do we get all these metal heads here??
PUNK SUCKS UHM IRON MAIDEN ARE ****ING BRUTAL.

No, no you did NOT just do that. Making fun of posters through Iron Maiden lyrics is MY schtick.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.