Okay so since when did the words gay and Jewish replace stupid? I swear I'm always hearing someone saying "thats gay" or "thats Jewish" where the words "that sucks" or "thats stupid" used to go. Also I've heard people say stuff like "You just got Jewed" (screwed over/ripped off). Whats up with this? Do they not realize that they're bashing gay and or Jewish people or do they do it on purpose. I just don't get it...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I think South Park has a lot to do with it. Cartman calling Kyle a jew all the time.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
times change. Stereotypes are funny. deal with it.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
people are ****ing dumb accept it.
they can only remember 3 offensives terms at any one time, most of them being derivatives of Homosexual.
Quote by hell_monkey
Jewish? You can insult people by calling them Jewish now?

Israeli's must really not like each other.
Quote by Skippy_McNutty
I think South Park has a lot to do with it. Cartman calling Kyle a jew all the time.

Kyle was an actual Jew tho. He had the gold and everything.

btw is the gold thing true or bs south park made up?
You just got jewed...

BWAHAHAHAHA! Thanks man you just made my sh!tty day a bit better. =D
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I was at a church last night for an NA meeting, and the soda machine stole my money. One of the addicts said it Jewed me out of my soda.

But we weren't in Temple.. we were at a Christian Church.. I didn't get it, either.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Kyle was an actual Jew tho. He had the gold and everything.

btw is the gold thing true or bs south park made up?

Yeah and Cartman made fun of him for being a jew then kids watch it and think it hurts/annoys people.

Not sure bout that gold thing.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
well the word gay used to mean happy, the meaings and usage of words and slang change over time, get used to it and try not to be offended. Most people who call something gay or jewish, are not necesarily bigoted
I call my friends Jews all the time even though I'm the one that's Jewish, but it pisses me off when people who aren't gay or Jewish use these things as insults.
Let's blow this job
Quote by Skippy_McNutty

yeah i love south park but i dont think matt stone and trey parker (who are both jewish i think) know how much **** they're making us jews go through. I know they are just making fun of all the times they got picked on growing up jewish but now its like 100x worse.