As of now i have a cheap fender strat and a cheap 50 dollar amp. I just got a Gibson Les Paul and i absolutely love it but my amp is not up for the challenge. I want to get a nice amp that does clean, distortion, and maybe something else, not to sure though. What are some good amps that would work well for under $450?
this is quite a broad aspect of things man. Well to start off. What type of music do you play?

For pretty much anything just go with a Crate Palomino and a Multi Effect pedal.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
GET A MARSHAL STAX OR A ORNGE AMP CAS DER IN GEETAR HERO I LIEK GEETAR HERO BUT I SUX ROFL.

But seriously, I have no idea.
Quote by LummoxColtsFan
As of now i have a cheap fender strat and a cheap 50 dollar amp. I just got a Gibson Les Paul and i absolutely love it but my amp is not up for the challenge. I want to get a nice amp that does clean, distortion, and maybe something else, not to sure though. What are some good amps that would work well for under $450?

Hey I just baught a new Les paul studio premium and the amp I bought for it is a Fender junior tube amp and if you get a chance you need to try one out and I got mine at guitar center for $400. I got them down from $450.

Gil in Chattanooga