Not as thick as most people make them out to be, but certainly not paper-thin like the Ibanez Wizard necks. Give it a shot and see what you think.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
I find they are a great thinkness. Not overly wide or narrow. Give em a try .
they are about medium considering fender strats are fat (fat strat) and ESP necks are thin
Their sixes feel nice to me, and I play an Ibanez. 7s are a different story though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
i don't have a caliper on hand or i could be more precise but i'd say a bit thinner then fender/gibby necks and c shaped
Theyre are about equal thicknes of gibsons. They might even be thicker, theyre way to thick for me. If you want a thin neck check out Jackson, ESP, Ibanez.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by ESP_Shreder
they are about medium considering fender strats are fat (fat strat) and ESP necks are thin

The thickness of a strat neck and the name fat strat are not related at all. The fat strat refers to the humbucker in the bridge position. AKA HSS strat.