Now, I've had very, very, very few problems with Firefox, I love it because of it.

But I just booted up my computer, and all of my bookmarks were gone, and it had taken my theme off, but all of my add ons and themes are still installed.

I've never had this happen before, and I was wondering if had happened to anyone else, and if there was a way to get my bookmarks back.

I'll understand if not, but I'm just confused, and have no idea how it happened.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
That happned to me too, a few times in the past month and just this morning =/
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I dunno where firefox stores bookmarks, but find out where and look there. If they're gone you're probably screwed
Huh. Weird. =/

I had tons of great bookmarks, too. Too many to try and find all of them again, that's for sure.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
That happened to me a few times, and I get really mad when it happens. One time it was because of a preloader I had installed, so I just unloaded it and started up again and it was fine. Another time, I had to dig through my files to find my old bookmarks, and thankfully, they were still there. It's probably the second one in your case. I don't know why Firefox decides to delete all your stuff randomly, but it's an easy fix.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Happened to me several times, so annoying - twice in 1 day even recently :/

I'm gonna fix it now