There is this awesome guitar store in St. Louis called Fazios. Some of you may actually have heard of it if you live in the midwest. Basically, its a nice little mom and pop store with maybe 10 employees that are always there. They let you play any guitar you want, it is always nice and quiet enough to hear your amp, and the sales people are not only great guitarists, but they know what they are talking about. They moved recently and today I went to their new store for the first time. Its huge! Much much much bigger than their old store but that is all that was good. No longer are guitars out in the open begging to be played. Most guitars are behind a friggin counter and you can't touch them until an employee hands one to you. It is much louder and the amp section is so crowded and loud. For a bigger space, the whole place just seems cramped. Also, they must have hired like 30 more employees because I didn't know a single one. Its ****! One of the few good music stores has turned into another industrialized and unfriendly guitar center.

I guess I won't have a place to try out equipment until someone starts a new mom and pop shop (which won't happen anytime soon)
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Sorry to hear that mate, but most companies do strive for expansion. So be happy for them, I guess.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I am thinking about emailing them, maybe theyll listen but probably not. Actually, they wont nevermind.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

No email them

Its always good to get feedback from your business especially after a major decision like that. It will help.