Black album and before, obviously. Already got Sandman and Master Of Puppets covered.
Yeah... all Metallica is simple.

Learn something more challenging!
EXPLORE! (like he said^^)
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by BirdHouse
why must be it metallica?
there are alots of band out there for u to explore!

Hey, if he likes Metallica, he likes Metallica! I started on Nirvana and Metallica, too.

Wherever I May Roam, Of Wolf and Man, and Sad But True are pretty easy on the Black Album.

Slightly quicker but not much more difficult would be Holier than Thou.
For Whom The Bell Tolls is VERY simple, without the solos, those aren't that heard either!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
^ I to started off with metallica and nirvana

but yeah explore different music. There is alot of different types of music out there
i think battery, for whom the bell tolls, one seek and destroy, harvester of sorrow, blackened, creeping death, ride the lightning, wherevever i may roam, nothing else matters, sad but true, the thing that shold not be, of wofl and man, and the four horsemen are all easy just to name a few :P
All of them are easier than alot of other stuff.. To Live is to Die is a fun one to play, Leper Messiah, and Ride the Lightning are my favs.
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Just answering your question... Fuel and Sanitarium aren't that hard. And make sure you try to learn MoP so that it doesn't sound horrible ^^
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
You all assume just because my guitar skills are lacking, my musical taste and variation is aswell? I'm pretty sure I'm the only guy with Django Reinhardt, Johnny Cash, Daft Punk, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Black Sabbath, and Black Flag on the same mix CD.

To examine that CD:

Punk
Metal
Prog Rock
Jazz
Swing
Techno
Folk

And no, my Metal taste is not limited to the famous ones.
I did Seek and Destroy off KIll EM All (my personal fav album). Good easy riff
SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
Whiplash and Metal Militia are my Favorite to play and the solos don't take that long to learn...
The entire Kill Em All album is pretty easy. I learned the whole thing
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Seek and Destroy is pretty easy and its a lot of fun to play. Master of Puppets is pretty hard. Well its not that hard but you need to have a REALLY strong picking hand, i still get tired playing it. And Justice for all isnt that hard once you get used to the odd time signitures.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fryer Mike
Yeah... all Metallica is simple.

Learn something more challenging!
EXPLORE! (like he said^^)

lol did he just say that

go play the solo to disposable heroes or one. yes very simple.
try Blackened. that song is defeniatly a challenge. most of the stuff from ...Ajfa is rather weird actually.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
The second part of One is harder then MOP IMO.
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X
Unforgiven is great to learn both rhythm and lead to. Jump in the Fire is without a doubt the easiest song they've ever done. It's pretty good for building basic technique, though.
Quote by jimzer
lol did he just say that

go play the solo to disposable heroes or one. yes very simple.

It is actually, Metallica fanboy. Once you learn solos written by Kirk Hammett are pentatonic wank, then you will realise just how easy they all are.

The only solos I can stand are those written by James/Dave.