I just can't think about a decent small amp to practice with. I thought you would be able to help me

I will use it for recording song ideas for my band, nothing important. I have a Vox to play on, the problem is that I always leave it at the place where we do the rehearsals.

So it doesn't matter how small it is, just as long as it doesn't suck and it's cheap.

thanks
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
I don't think they sell them on musiciansfriend anymore, but if you can go to guitar center or a guitar shop, look for a Peavey Rage 158. That thing is a really good practice amp. It's transtube, has low, mid, and high eq knobs, and 2 seperate channels one for overdrive and the other for clean. It's 15 watts I think, but even around half way, that thing can get really loud. If you can find one somewhere, you should look into it.

If not, I found this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-Solo-Guitar-Amplifier-with-TransTube-Technology?sku=481334
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by DyingToLive623
Maybe a Roland Microcube?

+1.
or if you're looking for portable amps, mashall ms 2 or ms 4.
Micro Cube.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
the microcubes, I completely forgot those

I will look out for that peavey rage and the crate too...

thanks for the replies
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI