Today I was shopping around at Canton, TX First Monday Trade Days (a gargantuan flea market) when I ran into a fella selling NOS guitars. He had a huge collection of acoustics that included a 1955 Gibson. He also had a wide range of Martins that were NOS and used.

I ended up with this brand new Martin Custom. Looks like a D-15. I think Guitar Center advertises them as the "Custom D Mahogany"

Here are a few pictures I took:

Here it is keeping company with my Jag, Dot, and left strung Bullet. I'll have to find a home for my Breedlove Passport D20 to help pay for the Martin.

My Gear

Epiphone Dot Semi Hollow
Breedlove Passport D20
Fender Jaguar HH Special
VOX Valvetronix AD30VT
I know what you mean, I was at my local music store today looking for picks, and I came back with a 700 dollar Guild that I had to have, I know owe my mom 700 dollars I'm so screwed
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Well, fortunately I don't have to worry about paying my Mom.

Unfortunately I have to worry about my wife
My Gear

Epiphone Dot Semi Hollow
Breedlove Passport D20
Fender Jaguar HH Special
VOX Valvetronix AD30VT
Lol, I wish I had my own money but it's a great guitar so I don't mind paying her back, but I will not be doing anything for a while that I have to pay for.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Funny you should mention "Martin GAS." I've been thinking about getting an HD-28, but if I hold out for another month I can get the HD-35. We'll see if I can make it until then.