Did you know that the plural for shrimp is also the singular for shrimp? I was at a Vietnamese place and it was "Grilled Shrimps". So I kindly told my fleece waiter, he growled at me. Id like some grilled shrimp. I ate a grilled shrimp. See? Its all about the context of shrimp. I dont feel bad about eating shrimp, its like eating little sea bugs. I did cry once having to crush a daddy long legs. I dont feel bad eating any meat for that matter. Vegetarians generally having ****ty reasoning behind not eating meat. I look at them like green, and earlobes. So, anyone eating some Guac tomorrow? I sure am. Not so much the football. Yes the Guac.
Last edited by ThePeacefrog at Feb 2, 2008,
Do you have ADD? I have no idea where your thread is going...
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
More like OCD
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Did you miss my last stimulating conversation with myself thread? Involving my brothers friend and my house? Got closed, got to 9 pages though. So. Yes.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Did you miss my last stimulating conversation with myself thread? Involving my brothers friend and my house? Got closed, got to 9 pages though. So. Yes.

Do you think you're some sort of celebrity now?

Just so you know, this will be closed.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
School is good at a few things. #1: Cultivating neurosis, #2: Keeping yourself entertained. #3: Keeping Rat and Crow AND Sea Lion away.
Quote by myself101
Do you think you're some sort of celebrity now?

Just so you know, this will be closed.

Naw, and Yes
Quote by RHCP94
Do you have ADD? I have no idea where your thread is going...
more like STD

PHAIL
Quote by dio_dude
more like STD

PHAIL

Its ok. I would have said more like LSD if I was chu. But I'm not. And this has nothing to do with that. Or that.