Page 1 of 2
... they should be studying it further... cause thats some weird stuff
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Heaven cannot be proven, only believed in.

On a more facetious note: Haroflol.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
"That just screams not real."
-Captain Obvious
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
It was probably meant to be some kind of short story or something.

But it would be insane if something like that was real.
The first thing i noticed was that the URL had "69" in it.

Damn it all, what has the interweb done to me?
What would jebus do right now?
Probably slap you for your stupidty.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Erm...hate to break it to you but OPM found heaven years ago. They declared it was a halfpipe and after a few weeks nobody cared.
Quote by R0CKER1220
I heard a sound clip someone posted on UG a while ago that someone claimed to be the screams of the damned in Hell. It said that it was recorded in a deep mine in Russia or something like that. . .

Probably just something off of a Mayhem album.
Quote by homstar670
Probably just something off of a Mayhem album.

Playing Mayhem in a cave= bad idea.

Cave-ins= not fun.

EDIT: What the hell was running through my mind when I posted this? This has nothing to with what I quoted.
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Feb 2, 2008,
i stopped reading once they said they were looking at anti matter at a molecular level, anyone even close to familiar with anti matter knows how obsurd this is, and seeing as it lost all credit in the first few sentances, i stopped reading
"looking at antimatter from space in a ultraviolet light."

anybody else see something wrong with the first sentence?

edit: lol dude above me isn't an idiot.
Quote by goldmember1217
Playing Mayhem in a cave= bad idea.

Cave-ins= not fun.

Smart Man!
Yeah ummm anti-matter isn't like look at able I don't think its even been proven and from what I read it seems they want you to think its been brought to Earth? That would kill us all, because it is ummm ANTI-matter.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
anti matter IS real, but cant be touched, as it reacts almost 100% with watever it touches (short meaning, BOOM)

and you cant "see" it persay, its invisible to human perception
Let's start with the fact they said "molecule level" instead of molecular and continue disproving it from there.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

Quote by nt1440
anti matter IS real, but cant be touched, as it reacts almost 100% with watever it touches (short meaning, BOOM)

I thought it was just a theory a really strong theory but still a theory, like dark matter hasn't even been proven yet.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by nt1440

It can be detected, just not visually.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
dark matter has actually been made on earth in those (the term escapes me) very long magnetic underground tunnels, but only a few thousand units (cant remember if it follows the atomic structure but im pretty sure it does) so very small amounts, not even enough to see.

the only reason we know it exists is because of its energry out put when fired at those collsion plate things. (srry im being so vague, i cant remember the terms exactly, but anyone that knows what im tlkng about can verify for me) Its essentially the perfect fuel because its energy output (how much energy is produced vs. how much is put in) is so close to 100% Unfortunetly it is so unstable that it reacts with anything that isnt dark matter (antimatters alias).
Quote by Archeo Avis
It can be detected, just not visually.

thats wat i sed, it cant be detected within HUMAN perception
Quote by nt1440
dark matter has actually been made on earth in those (the term escapes me) very long magnetic underground tunnels, but only a few thousand units (cant remember if it follows the atomic structure but im pretty sure it does) so very small amounts, not even enough to see.

the only reason we know it exists is because of its energry out put when fired at those collsion plate things. (srry im being so vague, i cant remember the terms exactly, but anyone that knows what im tlkng about can verify for me) Its essentially the perfect fuel because its energy output (how much energy is produced vs. how much is put in) is so close to 100% Unfortunetly it is so unstable that it reacts with anything that isnt dark matter (antimatters alias).

You mean the particles accelerators?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

wtf is going on?
Quote by killedbyaspork
... they should be studying it further... cause thats some weird stuff

Yeah, and about 50 scientists will die doing it

Who cares where it is, we know it exists
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by urik
You mean the particles accelerators?

is that the technical term?

basically Mile long rings, that particles fly around in suspended by magnetic fields?

i no a new massive one is slated to open in 2011 (give or take a year, its been a while since i read the article) that some doomsday wackjobs are saying will destroy us all
Quote by R0CKER1220
I heard a sound clip someone posted on UG a while ago that someone claimed to be the screams of the damned in Hell. It said that it was recorded in a deep mine in Russia or something like that. . .

I have that clip on my computer. What it was was a Russian oil team was drilling way up north, and they drilled into an open cavern.

They lowered a sonar-enabled microphone into the cavern to see how big it was (a common practice, to see if they should just drill through it completely), and they heard horrible screaming, and general hell-like sounds.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I have that clip on my computer. What it was was a Russian oil team was drilling way up north, and they drilled into an open cavern.

They lowered a sonar-enabled microphone into the cavern to see how big it was (a common practice, to see if they should just drill through it completely), and they heard horrible screaming, and general hell-like sounds.
You know it was a total hoax, right?
Quote by Red Exodus
Silly rabbits, there is no heaven.

haha yeah...
I Hate My Guitar,My Guitar Hates Me.....
We Like I That Way.

Quote by meh!
...so?

in your own words.

it's not rape, it's surprise sex!
Page 1 of 2