I want headphones with really good crisp sound quality and really no more than 70 bucks. Right now i have jvc marshmellow earbuds so i'm sure these sound like **** compared to others. I mainly use them for just bus rides, car rides, and just chilling listening to music. My music is ripped in mp3 at 128kbps, so i don't know if that setting will sound like **** with really good headphones.
Listen to CKY.
am i weird? i see these threads but i just use the $2 earbuds they sell at radio shack and i'm fine
When all else fails, ask the pit.
I'm using the lowest end of Shure headphones. they're ****ing amazing... but price wise they might be just above $70.. I think mine were like 90 with tax.
i've got these sennheiser in-ear bud headphones- they cost around $70 AUD (probably $65ish in yankee dollars), and the sound quality is amazing. Great bass response (i listen to a lot of electro) and treble, really bright sound. better quality than dad's massive wraparounds which cost him 3x as much.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Are you looking for earbuds or those over-the-head headphones?
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
I like earbuds because they're small, but i know headphones have better sound quality, so headphones, unless there's a pair of earbuds with sound quality like good headphones.
Listen to CKY.
I have a pair of DJ Headphones, Sony V6's they go for 100 USD new but on eBay you can find some really good deals for headphones(mine were only 30 USD, and they sound great). They have very good bass response(I like DnB, Trance, ect. And for a pair of headphones it has pretty fat, thumpy bass), crisp but not overpowering highs, and balanced mids. Also 128KBPS sounds like ****, even if you were listening to music through some studio monitors it'd still sound like garbage. So Maybe try listening to higher quality recordings, and you might find that you won't need a new pair. Or if you buy nice headphones your not going to get the most out of them listening to **** sampling rates.
I use Sony MDR V700DJ headphones. Quite robust, great sound quality (although they're aimed more at DJ's i suppose).
what bitrate would you reccomend? Also, would you reccommend it being it wma or mp3 format?
Listen to CKY.
The higher the bitrate the better, I'm assuming your using an MP3 player, so just try to go as high as you can without taking up to much room, try to find a satisfactory balance between bitrate and the amount of music you can hold. I Personally think WMA is better than MP3.
Quote by doggy_hat
I was thinking of getting the V700's but I heard that the swivel joint has a tendency to snap after a while, so I just went with the next best pair. How is your pair holding up?

Mine are in as good condition as when they came. I just make sure to be careful with them e.g. not throwing them around.
Quote by doggy_hat
The higher the bitrate the better, I'm assuming your using an MP3 player, so just try to go as high as you can without taking up to much room, try to find a satisfactory balance between bitrate and the amount of music you can hold. I Personally think WMA is better than MP3.

Well, right now i only have a 1gb zen, but i plan on getting a 30 or 80gb zune so i could make the bitrate pretty high.
Listen to CKY.
I actually really like my in-ear JVC's. Very good noise cancelling even on a crowded noisy bus.