Page 1 of 4
would be to hook up a huge wall of marshall full stacks, a metal zone, and a vintage 1959 golden les paul supreme. then stand in front of it while somebody like vai or satriani sweeps the sweetest e minor blues scale at lightning speed.your body would be pushed against the wall and crushed by the most awesome tone ever.

just a random thought.

what would be the coolest way to die for you?
being impaled by your own guitar. or from snapping your neck from headbanging too furiously
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
death of exhaustion from having sex with the dalls cowboy cheerleaders for a week straight
Quote by goldmember1217
Death by a ferocious Mongolian conquerer named The Search Bar.

TS could learn something from you, oh wise one. Well done
Death while surfing on a tsunami in the middle of thunderstorm, shooting a laser out of a Jackson RR5 at a dragon with "Rock You Like A Hurricane" playing in the background.
i would have to say a string breaking and slitting your throat while doing a solo on stage in front of 50 thousand people
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Reckoner
marshall full stacks, a metal zone, and a vintage 1959 golden les paul supreme...

lol why?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Reckoner
what? whats with the search bar? what the hell does that mean?

Quote by psychot1c
death of exhaustion from having sex with the dalls cowboy cheerleaders for a week straight

+1
An orgasm so powerful you burst a blood vessel in your head.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by JoshXXXXX
struck by lightning

It would only be cool while listening to RIDE THE LIGHTNING by METALLICA!!
Quote by Reckoner
what? whats with the search bar? what the hell does that mean?
PHAIL n00b
Quote by Flying Couch
Death while surfing on a tsunami in the middle of thunderstorm, shooting a laser out of a Jackson RR5 at a dragon with "Rock You Like A Hurricane" playing in the background.

How epic... Let's up that a notch. There should be like an entire city's worth of people who, despite the huge tsunami and the T-storm, are all outside watching your battle and cheering you on as the saviour of mankind. The laser would be powered by a super-fast riff you play at 300 bpm, while holding the guitar behind your head and headbanging. You surf the tsunami on a hoverboard (for no reason in particular) and at the end, you don't die because of the dragon, you die because of a bolt of lightning that strike your amp rig and electrocutes/disintegrates you in a blaze of blue fire, with all your screaming fans cheering at the top of their lungs. Also, your guitar would be an Ibanez, not a Jackson.
What a way to go... I'd pay money to do that.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
take the highest string of a piano, tie one end around your neck, and the other to something stationary on the third floor. then glue your hands to your head and jump out the window. when you land your head will be cut off but you will be still holding on to it.
Quote by Black_Fender
How epic... Let's up that a notch. There should be like an entire city's worth of people who, despite the huge tsunami and the T-storm, are all outside watching your battle and cheering you on as the saviour of mankind. The laser would be powered by a super-fast riff you play at 300 bpm, while holding the guitar behind your head and headbanging. You surf the tsunami on a hoverboard (for no reason in particular) and at the end, you don't die because of the dragon, you die because of a bolt of lightning that strike your amp rig and electrocutes/disintegrates you in a blaze of blue fire, with all your screaming fans cheering at the top of their lungs. Also, your guitar would be an Ibanez, not a Jackson.

Epic.
Quote by Black_Fender

what in the ****? hardcore man.
oh i like the ibanez part
damn now that i think about it i shoulda said rickenbacker
As many guitar picks that could possibly fit up every orifice in your body and then like have 6 nails hammered into the top of your chest and then 3 on each foot and string up the strings between the nails.
They wont be tight but it's just for show, the murderer wont actually play you

Oh, and have a guitar cable sewn into your bellybutton and then plugged into an amp. Symbolising your life support, without music you can't live and then he cuts it! =]

=]
Quote by viper_mike
take the highest string of a piano, tie one end around your neck, and the other to something stationary on the third floor. then glue your hands to your head and jump out the window. when you land your head will be cut off but you will be still holding on to it.

ive heard that before...
Quote by Black_Fender
Fine, it can be an Ibanez.

WHen the lightning strikes you, you become a massive wave of blue light, and when said wave strikes the dragon, the beast is slain - you kamikaze it, after you have died.

Needless to say,
Quote by Phibes
As many guitar picks that could possibly fit up every orifice in your body and then like have 6 nails hammered into the top of your chest and then 3 on each foot and string up the strings between the nails.
They wont be tight but it's just for show, the murderer wont actually play you

Oh, and have a guitar cable sewn into your bellybutton and then plugged into an amp. Symbolising your life support, without music you can't live.

=]

are you high mr.emo?
Cutting off your own head, without mechanical assistance. Some disgraced Japanese general did that, IIRC. +1000 Awesome points, -1000 HP.
This space foreclosed, due to the ailing economy.
Page 1 of 4