I wasn't sure where to put this thread so if it's in the wrong place let me know and I'll move it.

Okay, so I'm in a band and we're looking for a classic rock medley to play as an encore at our next show. We are looking for some songs to put together but we're unsure of what ones to use. They all must be in the same key and have the same drum beat, anyone have any ideas? And the guitar can't be too complicated because I'm not very good
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Why do they have to be in the same key and time signature?

Just mush some of the more famous/overplayed songs that everybody will be able to enjoy together, like Highway to Hell, Rock and Roll All Night, Stairway to Heaven, etc.
Quote by CowboyUp
Why do they have to be in the same key and time signature?

Because we need to avoid confusion for our tiny brains, we're a bunch of n00bs
Quote by ToffeeandApples

Hell Yeah
The key won't matter if you're just learning the songs from tabs, same with the rhythm. If you are familiar enough with the songs you should be able to just transition into them no problem (I'm pretty sure those are all in A minor, too).
How do you guys play shows if you get confused when songs are in different keys or have different drum beats?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
How do you guys play shows if you get confused when songs are in different keys or have different drum beats?

It's the matter of switching keys and drum beats all in the same song, in different songs we can obviously play in different keys with different drum beats.
Quote by ToffeeandApples

Hell Yeah