Lets say you ask a store, a major store, to order a single/multifx pedal, pickguard, certain guitar pickup or other guitar accesories.

Can you return them?

This may seem like a dumb question but please bare with me and answer because I have a tendancy to buy things then return them, and I don't want to order in a pedal or something and then not like it and not be able to return it, I just wanna be sure thanks
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Yes but you might have a restocking fee... Ohh and they might give you the evil eye.. Guitar center does that to me all the time, i special order something and it never shows up in the time frame they give me so i buy it from somewhere else instead and cancel the whole deal they get pisst. But hell there 2 weeks off or more. Sales reps are all about the tell him what he wants to hear instead of being honest.
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Feb 3, 2008,
Depends what store. Guitar Center gives you 30 days, I think Musician's friend gives you the same.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
wel i'm in canada and i'd probably order from long and macquade, or steve's music. so if any canucks out there know the policy for these stores please let me know
Gear:
Line6 UX2
if your order from guitar center online could you return it to a store?
so in general, if you order something in and then return it, its just the stores regular return policy? There'e no special policy for ordered items?
Gear:
Line6 UX2