bands like early metallica,megadeth, slayer, sodom, sabbath, etc. and whoever takes after them
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
nu-metal for them ^^ which i guess is a from of metal so yes although i dislike nu metal
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
You! We consider you metal! I would have asked you to bare my babies, but I'm afraid you will give birth to little robocops on account of you being sooo metal!
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by hardcormosher
ok cuz i have been getting to lots of retarded fights of who and what is metal and what is not

Alot of elitists on this forum will argue about whats metal and whats not. just follow the rules and youll be fine.
Quote by hardcormosher
ok but would you concider system of a down metal

No.

Definitely no.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance