I saw this Orange Ibanez RG in a local music shop. It caught my attention because it was orange. I had never seen an orange rg before. It had a black pickguard and was H/S/H. It looked kinda old. I know this isn't much to go by but I figured since it was a color that you hardly see on a Ibanez someone might be able to tell me what model it could possibly be.
So could someone tell me what model came in orange and if it's a good guitar?
I'll have to go try it out later, but I just want to know if its even worth considering first.
^ say what?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
AANJ is All Access Neck Joint. Its when the neck isn't screwed on like Fenders with a metal plate and a square heel. The AANJ heels are beveled down and curved to fit your hand and there is no metal plate.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by which ones pink
It sound's like an RG550. Did it have the AANJ neck joint or standard Fender style (with the metal plate)?
Word. Most likely a 550 in five alarm red finish. People tend to call that orange more often than not.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^The guitar I saw was as orange as an actual orange. Just a little darker than blaze orange.
Similar to this one?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Quote by RandyRhoads2
It pretty much means that the neck is a b!tch to find a replacement for.

Yeah because you can throw any neck on the square heels...
DRAGONFORCE IS THE HARDEST METAL KNOWN TO MAN