0 0%
Peavey 5150
1 33%
Marshall JCM DSL50
0 0%
Other
0 0%
Voters: 3.
Alright here it goes ive finally come around to see that my line 6 isnt that great, i want a new amp. I got a good guitar now (razorback), and now i want a new amp. Ive got a couple in mind. Mesa Boogie Solo 50/single/dual Rectifier, Peavey 6150/6150, Marshall JCM DSL50. Please Tell me your views and opinions on each of these amps, which you like the best, best for the money, and best sound for an avenged sevenfold/trivium/metallica/pantera/three days grace/nickelback/slipknot. Also remember the price range, i would probably be buying it used, also is buying used a good idea? Thanks
Guitars:
Dean Razorback Explosion =D
Schecter Omen 6
Ibanez 30 Exotic Wood =D
Custom Les Paul w/EMG

Amps:
Line 6 Spider II :S
Peavey ValveKIng Halfstack

Pedal:
Boss ME-50
Quote by '
AG[ Scott']Alright here it goes ive finally come around to see that my line 6 isnt that great, i want a new amp. I got a good guitar now (razorback), and now i want a new amp. Ive got a couple in mind. Mesa Boogie Solo 50/single/dual Rectifier, Peavey 6150/6150, Marshall JCM DSL50. Please Tell me your views and opinions on each of these amps, which you like the best, best for the money, and best sound for an avenged sevenfold/trivium/metallica/pantera/three days grace/nickelback/slipknot. Also remember the price range, i would probably be buying it used, also is buying used a good idea? Thanks

you would want to try the used item out before purchase on a big investment and know who your buying from you can get screwed pretty easy
song stuck in my head today