Been playing on a spider line 6 30w for awhile, recently plugged into my peavey rage 158; it blew the line 6 away. I wasted money on that used amp. Think I should just play my Rage until a new amp comes?
Sell both and get a better amp...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by electrik
They're both shlt... do whatever you want... what are you even asking?

You see, I'm asking if I should just use the Rage, albeit it being crap, it sounds better than the Line 6. Usually, I ask questions. They end with question marks, which look something like this: ? They're quite uncommon, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen them.

On another note, my friend likes the Line 6, which is odd. I said I give it to him for a hundred bucks.
That's kinda what you get for buying a wank amp, while owning another wank amp.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
You see, I'm asking if I should just use the Rage, albeit it being crap, it sounds better than the Line 6. Usually, I ask questions. They end with question marks, which look something like this: ? They're quite uncommon, so I'm not surprised you haven't seen them.

On another note, my friend likes the Line 6, which is odd. I said I give it to him for a hundred bucks.

Don't let him come on UG until you actually sell it to him
Now go and buy an EVJ
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000