Page 1 of 2
Well... there are topics, and you usually talk about those topics.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
well, first of all, you take it to the n00b forum
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
You Do Not Belong Here! Please Return To Your Natural Habitat At Once!
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
hey bball player your recordings are really awesome. whats your inspiration?

John Frusciante, Hendrix, others. I have lots of inspirations. Thanks.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Well, due to the fact that this is a forum, the way you "do it here" is by posting in threads.

Who knows, maybe I'm just stupid.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
oh shoot! how do you edit on here? i forgot sarcasm doesnt translate on the internet very well.

Edit button beside your post.

And there are loads of hostile users here. And DO NOT post the pear.
Sorry guys, I don't like doing it to a new guy.
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
oh shoot! how do you edit on here? i forgot sarcasm doesnt translate on the internet very well.

uhh... you click the edit button...

and, if you're sarcastic, do it like this:

[sarcasm]blah blah blah...[/sarcasm]

people will get it
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by Vantage
Edit button beside your post.

And there are loads of hostile users here.

yes, yes there are.

this should help you.
/lamejoke

and stoner stone is really gay. hows middle school, you asshole? go smoke your dads weed. and by smoke i mean suck. and by weed i mean dick.
Yeah, I suggest you go to the new members forum and check things out there.

Also, be aware of the search button. It should be at the top-ish of your page. Search for topics before you make threads.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
and stoner stone is really gay. hows middle school, you asshole? go smoke your dads weed. and by smoke i mean suck. and by weed i mean dick.

Oh no, Oh no.
*sigh*

Well you see:

1. Grammar is very important!
2. Read the rules for every forum you post in...three times in your cased.
3. If you are lost, go to the Newbies forum, The Pit doesn't need n00b spam.

*reported*

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
wtf dude...ashley simpson has gone schizophrenic

Just thought I should warn you all..and who the **** is this guy?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO

Your first thread and your rep has just about sunken.
LARGE TEXT
do you even know what a /b/tard is?
Quote by justen23

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
OH NO I HAVE NO IDEA can you guys tell me because i dont know anything! ug is the ULTIMATE FORUM on the interent with the most well respected posters. plz tell me about the secrets of the internet's ugly depths
Quote by Doppelgänger
I think UG's attracted a /b/tard.

No, I think he's just a regular retard. /b/ be damned.

*reported*
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO

1. I don't smoke
2. I'm in high school
3. At least I do not say "wassup" and use horrible insults.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
Oh No Dont Report Me

he doesnt know he can get banned

what a dumass

*reported*
Quote by justen23

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
/b/tards dont got **** on me, im a mother****in P I M P

Here on UG, we do not speak in such a manner. Please never say pimp again, for your sake.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by VILE_DESTRUCTIO
OH NO I HAVE NO IDEA can you guys tell me because i dont know anything! ug is the ULTIMATE FORUM on the interent with the most well respected posters. plz tell me about the secrets of the internet's ugly depths

I think you're going to have a very short stay at UG. Enjoy your soon-to-be ban.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
oh my god. this was the most amusing 2 minutes of my life. i got to see this kid go from introducing himself (with an average noob rep) to completely killing his chance of ever having a good rep. on top of that, one more reporting and hes banned.

i love the pit.
Page 1 of 2