Ok. So I've decided to rebuild my ESP EX-251 from the ground up. I've replaced both pots, added a killswitch, attached straplocks, and stuck rockfield mafias in the neck and bridge. Any cool ideas, gadgets, or gizmos that i should try?
Only Chuck Norris can prevent forest fires!
pics?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
my camera's a tad f-ed up at the moment, but all hardware and finish is black
Ok, well when it works we want pics, or maybe a cell phone?
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

lost my cell. but i'll have pics soon
OK, cool and jw how hard was the killswitch to do? also how long did it take I'm thinking of putting one in my bass
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

killswitch installation is really quite simple. you can find a soft touch switch at radio shack for $3 that works perfect. if youre like me and dont want to drill a hole, the tone pot is fine floating inside the guitar and the switch uses the hole. As for electronics, take two short lengths of wire and sauter one to each post. Then sauter one to the hot on the input jack and the other to the ground. Finally, enjoy.
I don't mind the hole drilling and thanks for the help I may do this next weekend, or whenever I have time moving sucks
Quote by thefitz

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*